David is a mennonite boy that I had met through our mutual friend Isaac. He was from Waldheim and I am from a small town on the other side of the river. David and I became stupendous allies, my accomplice in schemes. We liked doing a lot of the same things snow boarding, paintball, camping, etc.
He told me that the connection still wasn't working and that I should go to Don's where the connections always works. I was so wanting the background of the ocean that I tried to get the waitress to help me but for some reason skype was still not working! I finally decided to try Dons and if it didn't work there I was going to tell David that we should just try typing back and forth, that I just missed talking to him and would rather have that then nothing at all.At this time I was starting to get upset and very frustrated so I scrambled my stuff together and bolted to Dons. When I got there I found a quite place but skype wasn't working the weird thing was is that the call was going through but the screen was black and the no sound was coming through.
I then at this point was feeling so down, I mean I felt like it had been forever since I had heard his voice, seen his face. Then this guy walks up to me and I was thinking that it was the fist british guy to ever come up to me. "Hey" he said. My head went blank, Then I thought I must be seeing things, It was David!! My mouth opened but no words came out. I think my tongue was in to much shock to let anything come out. He had travelled all the way from Canada to Thailand to see me! By himself! I kissed him but at the same time my brain still hadn't completely believed it! After that we both hopped on the scooter and very cautiously tried to drive the couple of blocks to the villa. That evening I would randomly poke David just to make sure it was really him there. After getting settled in his room, and after he had a shower. I had been called by my dad who also had no idea that David was on his way here. Dad had an entirely different expression when I came around the corner and David followed after me. "WAHOO! WOW! YOU!" as he passed around the ground. after the initial shock of Davids arrival was over we went to Kata Mama Two a small thai restaurant and ordered David some very Thai food then went for a bit of a cruise around Phuket. I showed David the ocean.He was so happy about the heat and couldn't believe he was finally here, and neither could I. Then we headed home so he could rest.
Girl! That's so great! And cute! And! Awe!
ReplyDelete(He'd been planning that FOREVER, and it was maybe a good thing we don't talk to much cause I totally almost spilled the beans a couple times anyways.)
I'm gonna post pictures of his trailer right now, it's so good he's there and not here...