Friday, February 5, 2010

About To Start

This week mom and I headed to British Columbia to help Mandi with moving. As Darin amused us with her impressions of her mother. I made a few jumps in the backyard with my snow board but the trees at the bottom made it very difficult to gain any real speed.I also practised some guitar. I find myself getting angry with those around me because I feel like I haven't or am doing anything with my life. Sure I have travelled but I didn't deserve to. I hope to get into some sort of schooling in the next bit here and start working again. Im afraid to go back to chicken picking because it is so hard on my wrists. But the money is so good and I don't have to go to the gym ever because its such physical work. I can only hope that I find something I can be proud of doing that suits my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment