Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Finally Surrender

I know a king with a saphire ring

I have a friend That I can always depend

I have a lover better than any other

I have a brother the strongest defender

Lord hear my cries as I finally surrender


I know a king and the joy he can bring

I have a friend and oh the treasures we seek

I have a lover who secretly kisses my cheek

I have a sister with her arms open wide

Lord hear my cries as I finally surrender


I have a king that I serve

so Ill be a friend of the lonely at heart

Ill be a lover of respect and honor

and to the quiet child Ill be a mother

Lord hear my cries as i finally surrender

Surrender


1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. You're amazing.
    I don't feel like surrending today.
    UGH.

    ReplyDelete