Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Little Piece of Jamaica

Today I am a certified open water diver! I did fairly good seeing as I didn't study half as much as my dad. I got and 88% or something like that. We then went driving to find some t-shirts for dad so he wouldn't have to do laundry as much, and seeing as t-shirts are like three bucks not really a problem. We then went to the view point which is a reggae restaurant, Bob Marley was playing in the background and everything was Jamaican Colors. The view point is built out of an old tree out of the mountain. We tried to watch the sunset but too many clouds were there. A young drunk man came up to dad and I and started talking about how he was a yoga instructor and how we should come check it out.

1 comment:

  1. DO IT! Think about it Kaylee, drunk yoga. A whole new experience! Wooo!

    A reggae resteraunt. Sounds like my forte. I so wish I was there. It's beginning to frost now. No snow yet.

    ReplyDelete