Thursday, November 19, 2009
Your Not Going To Want To Miss This Im Wearing A SPEEDO!
Today I rented a scooter to get around the island. Dad called up our favorite tour guide Mike for a bike ride. We went up and down the island face. around curves and busy streets. We then stopped at this bar where for donation you can feed elephants bananas! They're trunks grip them out of your hands. The elephants skin is so rough like petting a car tire. they hit leaves on their skin really hard to soften it before they put the leaves in their mouthes. I then want up cement stairs where two little apes hung around. Now I've gone to the zoo where the monkeys generally stay clear of you, and they are in a glass box. not here the monkeys are in a cage like a chained fence. "They used to roam free but since they put up the power poles they had to cage them" says Mike. so this one little ape swings his way right up to me. and sticks his hand out to hold mine he is so cute! black and fuzzy. A soy dog then jumps up in front of me and barks at the little ape and snaps at him. The little ape starts to cry. I felt so bad the little guy was scared out of his mind and he reaches out for my hand. after a while hanging with Charlie the ape I went to find Mike and Dad. They were sitting at the bar and they were talking with the young drunk man who is to be known as Thomas. A short man with a raspy voice. He teaches yoga across the street and his students are whistling for him to come over. He tell the bar tender to pretend to write something down so his students will shut up. Then goes on to say how much he hates yoga, but how it needs to be done. He then says "you're sure you don't want to come over? I'll be wearing a speedo!". We all think he's joking till fifteen minutes later Mike says "he wasn't kidding he's actually wearing a speedo"!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Remember BC when that guy was like, "Oh, I'll just skinny dip," and we all thought he was joking until we turned around and he had completely stripped? Oh goodness.
ReplyDeleteAnd Pope's profile picture currently is him in short shorts. He though I should look at it full size but I declined on the basis that his legs were too white and they'd hurt my eyes.