Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Adventure For Two Please

I am sitting in a lounge in the Bangkok airport drinking free hot chocolate and eating small sandwiches. I was wearing my bright red hat, as I went through the airport. I miss my best friend Tilly. She has always been there for me. I miss chatting with her and making up silly stories. I wish her and David were here to share this adventure with me. I am so excited to get to Phuket and see the ocean and the villa. I know my dads with me but its not the same as having a good friend to joke around with you.

1 comment:

  1. That is so true! Awe. I have no one to spend my time with but Nathan and David. And then I work. It's terrible. The people and the fish and the free hot chocolate. It sounds SO wonderful!

    ReplyDelete