Sunday, November 8, 2009

I'm Suppose To Do What With The HOSE!

Last night I went for supper with Mike and Cindy. They're very nice. Mike ordered our meal in thai. We had white wine and soft crab, and a number of other small dishes. I played in my pool and read my bible for a while. Small geckos crawl on the wall. I am getting excited for scuba diving this week. Cindy says the snorkeling/scuba diving around here is fantastic! I also would like to do some kite boarding it looks like fun. Ride and elephant is on my list of things I would like to do. I also wouldn't mind taking guitar lessons which might happen some time next week. I have not seen a monkey yet. Mike told me about a restaurant where two apes come up and pick at your hair and clothes while you eat. As long as they don't throw poop at me I think it would be cool. I found out that the jeans I packed in my bag have not been used since I came to Phuket, the weather has been way to hot. The heat or maybe the water is causing my blonde hair to curl like crazy. I also learned that if you use toilet paper the toilets back up. The toilets have little hoses beside them so you can "clean yourself". This is awkward to think about and even more awkward to do. It kinda grosses me out to think about other people using it for the same function.

1 comment:

  1. Lol. They don't use toilet paper? That's...interesting... Although I guess a lot of the world doesn't...

    Your hair is curling? And here I'm considering buying a straightner cause mine's flipping out. Not, flipping out,but litterally flipping outwards.

    ReplyDelete