Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Never Bite The Hand That Feeds You

I went on a long tail boat. Mike our new friend took us to snorkel. We saw huge corral like nothing I've ever seen before! The second you start swimming you see fish. And they were the kinda fish you saw on finding Nemo. Bright in color and a bunch of odd shapes. Sharp spikey black things with shiny blue and orange ball in the middle of it. I saw one gelly fish it was bright orange, about the size of a penny. I was very tempted to touch it, but I didn't. The sun was so warm that the only way you could cool yourself down was to dive down where the water was cooler.
Mike then showed us something really cool. He took a plastic bottle which he had filled with bread. He opened and let a little of the bread come out and swarms of fish came and gobbled it up! So many fish that they swam all around you and you could touch them. I got bit a couple times but not really enough to break the skin. It was so worth it. I guess fish never heard the saying never bite the hand that feeds you. Thats probably because your not suppose to feed them.
We then drank from a coconut for the first time. It was okay not as good as I was expecting. You could then take a spoon and carve out the inside and eat the coconut which is a lot better than the dry coconut we have at home, its slimy and good.

1 comment:

  1. Slimy is not usually associated with good. Haha. That's sweet. Did you drink it with a straw? Like in the movies? I would totally do that.

    I think that would freak me out, all those fish. I'd get the heeby jeebies. It sounds pretty sweet though. So K, what'd you do today? "Oh, just got bit by fish." Tre bien!

    ReplyDelete